Indian Hills Golf Club, a daily fee course, is located in Okoboji at the Iowa Great Lakes. Indian Hills is a gorgeous 9-hole golf course that is nestled among gently rolling hills and guides you around our own Bass Lake. Picturesque views are abundant from anywhere on the golf course. During your round enjoy the native prairie grass, wild flowers, lake and wild life.
Indian Hills is consistently maintained and is always in excellent condition with sculpted fairways leading to the undulating greens. Indian Hills is a very playable golf course in Okoboji. Indian Hills has a variety of tee boxes that offer all levels of golfers their choice of a relaxing or challenging round.
Because of this variety, Indian Hills has become popular with the local golfers as well as visitors to the Iowa Great Lakes. Indian Hills is located 2 mile west of Spirit Lake on Highway 9.
- The annual spring party is planned for Wednesday, April 7 at 5:00. Please join us and feel free to pass on the information to anyone interested.
- Once again, the $99.00 membership is available to anyone.
- Our 2022 newsletter is now available.
- The reciprocal agreement with Spencer Municipal will remain in effect for this season.
- Come play our Papoose Putting Course with real bent grass and natural hazards.
- Follow us on Twitter