Indian Hills Golf Club
Indian Hills Golf Club, a daily fee course, is located in Okoboji at the Iowa Great Lakes. Indian Hills is a gorgeous 9-hole golf course that is nestled among gently rolling hills and guides you around our own Bass Lake. Picturesque views are abundant from anywhere on the golf course. During your round enjoy the native prairie grass, wild flowers, lake and wild life.
Indian Hills is consistently maintained and is always in excellent condition with sculpted fairways leading to the undulating greens. Indian Hills is a very playable golf course in Okoboji. Indian Hills has a variety of tee boxes that offer all levels of golfers their choice of a relaxing or challenging round.
Because of this variety, Indian Hills has become popular with the local golfers as well as visitors to the Iowa Great Lakes. Indian Hills is located 2 mile west of Spirit Lake on Highway 9.
- For those interested in membership or league play there is a party at INDIAN HILLS GOLF CLUB, WEDNESDAY, APRIL 1st, 2015 at 5:00 p.m. You and your spouse are invited for cocktails. If you know of someone who is interested, please give this information to them.
- Once again, the $99.00 membership is available to anyone.
- One change over the last few years is Silver Lake CC has opted out of our reciprocal agreement but the Spencer Muni one still exists.
- Our 2015 newsletter is now available.
- We have created a new Papoose Putting Course with real bent grass and natural hazards.
2015 League Information
|Ladies' League:||Tuesdays, starting April 21
MEETING APRIL 14 at 5:00 - Steph Parks, Billie Scott
|Ladies' Day:||Wednesday a.m., May - Sandy Dau, Linda Strauss, Lori Vicker|
|Mens' League:||3:30 Thursdays, starting April 23
MEETING APRIL 16 at 5:00 - -Mark Stelzer, Bill Young
5:00 Thursdays, starting April 23
MEETING APRIL 16 at 7:00 - Dave Rodawig, Jim Early
|Friday Night:||Texas 4-Ball - May 22 through September 4|
Come into the clubhouse and check out some of the new Indian Hills apparel.